This baby-proof teething necklace will effortlessly dress up your “mum uniform” and quickly become a staple item in your wardrobe.
Made from organic beech wood and the same food grade silicone as most bottle and dummy teats, the colourful beads provide sensory stimulation and hygienic teething relief. The premium waxed nylon cord is easy to keep clean and the safety clasp will pop open if tugged, giving you peace of mind.
This necklace is designed to perfectly match my Woodland Animals Print baby products, to make a pretty mum and baby set
- Size: Approx 70cm (28″) cord length. To adjust the length of your necklace unclip the clasp and pull it down to expose the knot. Untie the knot, cut the cord to your desired length, reattach the clasp and tie a double knot to secure it. Please take care to ensure that no beads detach from the cord and be aware that loose beads pose a choking hazard
- Materials: Food grade silicone (free from BPA, PVC, phalates, lead and heavy metals). Natural, untreated beech wood. Waxed nylon cord. Plastic breakaway clasp
- Care: Regularly wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry. To keep the wooden bead in good condition, I recommend sealing it with organic beeswax and/or a food grade oil, e.g. coconut oil
- Safety: Our beads and nylon cord are made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1, 2 &3) and the cord has been strength tested to withstand 90 newtons. To ensure safety in use, the necklace features a breakaway clasp. This item of teething jewellery is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY. It should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children, and should be stored out of their reach to prevent the risk of choking or strangulation
- Delivery: Despatched in 1-2 working days. UK delivery from £2.65