About Rowe Writes
Creative Copywriting Agency
If you’re looking to add some word wizardry to your content, Rowe Writes can help your business flourish through creative and innovative copy.
Your job isn’t to stare at a computer screen trying to think of something exciting to say in order to make your product or service ‘pop,’ so why not outsource your writing to someone who has the experience?
I have worked with a range of different businesses from gaming companies to property developers, and I can easily adapt to what your business is all about.
My services include:
Proofreading & Editing
My name is Kirsty and I have had a passion for writing ever since I was a child, (I used to write short stories about fruit and vegetables – I kid you not.)
In order not to write an essay I’ll drop some tidbits below about me:
– I have a degree in Journalism and spent the best part of six years working in TV production, creating fresh content each and every week.
– I have two beautiful children (a boy and a girl)
– I decided to set up Rowe Writes in 2020 and have already had the pleasure of working with a number of interesting and innovative businesses
– I am also developing my first novel and I enjoy writing DC-based fanfiction from time to time (Batman in particular)
I really love what I do, and I genuinely get excited when speaking to new and current clients about their next project and working with them to create something magical.
So what now?
I’m ready to add some magic to your vision, and if you’re raring to go, or would just like to know more about how I can help you, get in touch!
“For the past two months, Kirsty has been helping us develop a script and ‘tone of voice’ for our brand PRÈA Jewellery. We’ve been thoroughly impressed with her excellent work and attention to detail, being able to take complex ideas and turn them into something clear and concise for our customers to really get on board with. Her commitment to delivering copy on time has also been absolutely key to the success of our launch – we don’t know what we would have done without her expertise! Suffice to say, we’re extremely pleased with the website copy and will be working with Kirsty again in the future!"
- Claire Stibbon - Founder, PRÈA Jewellery